Miscarriage at 11 Weeks. This was a very difficult video to make but I felt like it was important for me to share and hopefully I can help somebody out there who is going through the same thing as me. I never thought this would happen to me so I was totally unprepared.
Unfortunately we lost our third baby at 11 weeks. We discovered at our second ultrasound that the baby had not progressed past 6 weeks and we had suffered a missed miscarriage. I was scheduled for a D&C two days later however the next day I miscarried myself naturally at home. Although we are devastated and saddened by this experience, we also feel incredibly grateful for all the support we have received. Thank you so much for your lovely messages and comments. We are so grateful.
New videos every MON-WED-FRI!
CONNECT WITH ME!
Check out my blog!
Subscribe to my second channel for our family daily vlogs!
Follow me on twitter!
My Facebook Page:
WHAT I'M WEARING IN THIS VIDEO:
- Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation in Ivory Beige
- Estee Lauder DoubleWear Concealer in Light Medium
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Medium Tan
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette Blush
- Benefit Browzings Medium
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Eyeshadows
- YSL Shocking Eyeliner Pen
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Perversion
- Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner in White
- YSL Luxurious Mascara for False Lash Effect
- Marvelous Moxie Lipliner Thrilled
- MAC Lipstick Honeylove
- Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Rule Breaker
Necklace & Bracelet
- Louis Vuitton
Tags: Miscarriage at 11 Weeks, Anna Saccone, SacconeJolys, SacconeJoly, Anna Saccone Joly, Miscarriage, Missed Miscarriage, 11 Weeks Miscarriage, 11 Week Miscarriage, Silent Miscarriage, Miscarriage Story, Early Scan, NHS, EPU, Early Pregnancy Loss, Pregnancy Loss, Baby Loss, 6 Weeks Miscarriage, 6 Week Miscarriage, Loss of Baby, Grief, Third Pregnancy, First Miscarriage, What to Expect, Dealing with Pregnancy Loss, Sad News